The “World Forex” Company hereinafter referred to as “Company” offers the service for the conversion (exchange) transactions at the foreign exchange market Forex, SDF shares, indexes, metals and binary options to a natural person
( hereinafter “Client”) in terms and conditions of this Agreement (Offer). The Offer becomes effective from the moment when the Client opens a trading account and transfers funds to the account / accounts of the Company to ensure a minimum trading deposit.
1. Payment arrangements
- 1.1. The Client on a self-reliant basis opens/ registers an account on the Company’s site (in the Trader Room). The registration results in issuing a trading account number (login) and two passwords (a trading password and an investor’s password) to a Client. The fact of these data (the login and passwords) transfer is deemed to be the acceptance of this Agreement and the moment of its terms and conditions entry into force.
- 1.2. The Client replenishes a trading account within 30 calendar days from the date of its opening on an amount not less than required according to the specified conditions for the corresponding type of an account (minimum initial deposit).
- 1.3. The company is entitled to close / cancel the account with a zero balance if the existence of the account with this balance exceeds 15 calendar days. The Company has the right to close / cancel the account with any balance if the period of the account non-use and if the account existence with this balance exceed 90 calendar days, having sent a prior notification to the Client. The Company ensures payback according to the Client’s payment requisites, which were used during the last funds transfer to the trading account or during the withdrawal, unless otherwise submitted by the Client, within 5 days after the notification of the Client about the account closing/ cancelling.
- 1.4. The Client has the right to withdraw from the trading account the amount which is not used to cover the margin.
- 1.5. The Client makes an order for money withdrawal in the Trader Room in the electronic form. Upon the Client’s order for payment receipt, the amount withdrawn from the trading account is deducted from the Client’s trading account.
- 1.6. The money transfer according to the Client’s requisites is performed within two banking days upon the Client’s order receipt. The money transfer by the orders which are not associated with trading activity (paragraph 4.12.) is performed within ten banking days upon the order receipt.
- 1.7. The Client obtains the Company’s requisites for the transfer in order to deposit the trading account on the Company’s website or makes an order for depositing in the electronic form (sent through the Company’s website interface) or in the written form.
- 1.8. During depositing funds to an account the Client uses the current Company’s requisites obtained only on the Company’s website on the payment date. The current requisites are regarded as those obtained not earlier than 24 (twenty four) hours prior to the payment. The company is not liable for the funds transferred by the Client to the accounts and according to the requisites different from the current, does not trace and refund the Client’s payment does not deposit these funds into the Client’s trading balance. The account statements for the trading deposit replenishment and obtaining the current requisites are carried out in the relevant section in the Trader Room on the payment date.
- 1.9. The Client assumes all costs associated with the funds withdrawal/ replenishment. These costs include the commission for money transfer through payment systems (according to the payment systems charges) and by other means of money transfer.
- 1.10. When replenishing a trading account balance by means of electronic payment systems (WebMoney, Yandex Money, RBKMoney, ZPayment and others) the Client has the right to order the payment according to the requisites of that payment system through which the trading account replenishment was performed, in the corresponding currency. In case of the withdrawal of funds, derived as the profit from the trading transactions, the order for money withdrawal in other payment systems and/ or in other currencies is possible.
- For the purpose of AML policy (anti-money laundering policy) the Company is entitled to decline the funds transfer according to the requisites which do not conform to those according to which the balance replenishment was performed. This refusal shall not be construed as repayment repudiation, but is interpreted as the security measure associated with the Client’s potential erroneous statement of the
2. Responsibilities of the Company and the Client
- 2.1. The Client is notified and agrees that the Company is not responsible for the Client’s action or failure to act during the conducting conversion operations. The responsibility for the state of the trading account rests on the Client.
- 2.2. The Company reserves the right to alter this Agreement having notified the Client not less than 2 working days prior to the changes coming in force. The information disposed on the site main page and also in the personal interface of the Trader Room for a period of not less than 3 days should also be regarded as notification.
- 2.3. All the authorizations and liabilities of the Company and the Client are the act of a long-term action, until the Client has received the notice of this Agreement termination or closing the trading account.
- 2.4. The Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligations associated with the quality of passing information to the Client’s Terminal via the Internet, as well as obligations in relation to the use of information and software, and also interfaces of the sites not owned by the Company.
- 2.5. The Client realizes that: any market recommendations and information submitted to the Client by the Company, its representatives or by the third persons shall not be construed as the proposal to perform an operation/ transaction.
- 2.6. The Client realizes that:
- a) any payments performed by the Client according to the requisites obtained earlier than 24 hours prior to the payment or not on the Company's website in the appropriate sections, and which differ from the current requisites of the Company do not involve the responsibility of the Company and its obligations to trace and refund the Client’s payment as well as to deposit this payment into the Client’s trading balance;
- b) any actions performed by the Client or by the third persons (due to the Client’ fault or due to the Client’s involvement) that destabilize the work of the Company, its services, facilities or software can cause the Company’s refusal (under the private law) to serve the Client’s current trading account with the full repayment of the amount remaining on the trading balance provided that there are no opened market positions. The Client is mandatory notified by the Company about the reasons for such decision. The Company is also entitled to decline the Client’s subsequent registration and serving a new trading account.
- 2.7. The Client declares and warrants that:
- a) The Client is of sound mind, of the full legal age and financially solvent;
- b) The Client is able to trade at the Forex and CDF markets;
- c) The information submitted by the Company’s Client is true and correct. The Client shall inform the Company about all changes in the information within one day from such changes.
- d) The e-mail stated by the Client is not a mailing address of a common, group or shared use with the third persons. All messages, requests, claims and information received from this address are on behalf of the Client and trustworthy.
- e) A Client has gotacquainted and accepts the conditions described in the Company’s AML, aimed to combat money laundering and, if so required, is ready to submit the documents verifying his identity, and confirm the authenticity of the bankcard and other payment requisites holder.
3. About the Client’s risk
- 3.1. The Client understands that risk of losses during the trading can be rather substantial. The Client should analyze his/ her financial possibilities prior to transactions.
- 3.2. The Client realizes that it is possible to completely lose the initial funds and any additional funds used in trading at the market.
- 3.3. The Client agrees that the Company is not liable for the Client’s losses, caused directly or indirectly by the restrictions imposed by the Government, foreign exchange or market regulations, trade suspension, acts of war or other conditions usually referred as “force majeure” and which are beyond the reasonable control of the Company hereto.
- The Company does not compensate loss of profit or caused damages, and moral damages as well, in case the subject of compensation is associated with the Client’s unrealized actions or intentions to commit any actions in the future.
- 3.4. The Client is informed about the additional risks associated with the electronic payment systems operating features, problems with the Internet communication network nodes.
- 3.5. The Client takes full responsibility for the risks associated with the storage of the credentials to the trading account and is obliged to prevent the accessibility of the third persons to the trading facilities. The Client’s losses and risks associated with the restoration of the access to the trading account do not impose obligations on the Company, with an exception of submitting the Client with new credentials provided that the Client is sufficiently and unambiguously identified as this account owner.
- 3.6. The Client confirms that commencing the trading operations with real monetary funds, he/ she:
- a) Has read and understood the principals of the international market Forex operation in the amount sufficient for performing transactions (the information of the articles posted on the Company’s site and other outside sources available in the Internet);
- b) Has read and understood the principals of the leverage function during transactions;
- c) Has become familiar with the trading terminal functions described in the Help file (access through F1 button in the trading terminal);
- d) Understands the price formation principals at the Forex market and is familiar with the features of charts construction in the trading platform;
- e) Has passed all necessary training through performing trading transactions with virtual funds on a demo-account of our or any other company for not less than one month
- The requirement for preliminary training is not obligatory but denotes the possible failure to understand and evaluate risks by the Client who does not have any practical experience in performing transactions.
- f) Realizes that he/ she sufficiently increases the risks of funds losses on a trading account (up to 100%) during transactions (opening orders) without setting levels of loss limitation “StopLoss” and levels of profit fixation “TakeProfit” as well as at using more that 20% of available funds as the pledge for transactions.
4. Rules of transactions
- 4.1 The Client, using an electronic access, can make only the following orders of the trading character:
- - OPEN – to open a position;
- - CLOSE – to close a position;
- - Set (delete, modify) Stop Loss, Take Profit, Buy Limit, Buy Stop, Sell Limit, Sell Stop orders. Any other orders are not acceptable and are automatically rejected.
- Any other orders are not acceptable and are automatically rejected.
- 4.2. The confirmed order to open/ close a position cannot be cancelled, modified or recalled.
- 4.3. The transaction is performed at the offered by the Client Bid/ Ask prices, which he/ she sees in the Client’s section window of the trading terminal. During the trading session the Client selects the desired operation and makes a request for the price confirmation by the Dealer.
- 4.4. In case of change in price during the order completion or the market volatility growth, the Dealer is entitled to offer a new price to the Client; however, the response time may increase until the Dealer is certain about the price. If the offered price does not suit the Client, he/ she has the right to refuse from the offered price.
- 4.5. The Dealer is entitled to decline the Client’s request to open a position in case the free margin is less the margin required on the security of this position.
- 4.6. Pending orders (Sell Limit, Buy Limit, Sell Stop, Buy Stop) as well as Stop Loss и Take Profit orders on the Forex and CDF on shares trading instruments are executed at the stated by the Client prices upon the first tick of the market price, with the exception of the situations when the opening order price is formed at the moment of the trading session beginning or in case of the drastic changes of the financial instrument rate (during the financial news release, for instance). In such situation, pending orders are executed at the stated Client’s prices if the first tick is less than 10 points from the stated price. Otherwise, the Company is entitled to execute orders at the price of the next tick.
- 4.6.1. On the W-ECN accounts the leverage value 1:500 is reduced to level 1:200 upon reaching the value of positions 20 (and more) lots and to 1:100 upon reaching 50 (and more) lots.
- 4.6.2. The maximum total amount of the positions at leverage 1:500 for trading accounts W-PROFI is 5 lots. For trading accounts W-CENT – 500 lots.
- 4.6.3. The Company is entitled to increase the Limit & Stop levels parameter for the financial instruments orders up to 20 points during the essential financial news release. The beginning of the level modification period is considered to be the time not less than 10 minutes before the news release.
- 4.6.4. The Company is entitled to increase the spread value as well as the Limit & Stop levels parameter for some financial instruments orders for the period of low market volatility.
- 4.7. The Dealer reserves the right not to execute the order or to reconsider the opening (closing) order price in case of the trading platform technical failure which effects the flow of the quotes on the financial instruments, as well as and in case of other technical failures.
- 4.8. The client has no right to modify or delete the existing or pending orders provided that the price has reached the level of the order execution.
- 4.9. Forced closing of the opened positions (Stop Out) on the Client’s account occurs upon reaching 5% (five percents) of the Margin Level value. However, when more than three positions are opened, the Company reserves the right to close the most unprofitable of them upon reaching Margin Level of 10 % (ten percents) in order to avoid a negative balance at a fast (volatile) market.
- 4.10. The reason for the Company’s operations suspension or the concluded transactions revisions shall be: faulty operations of the Internet network providers, information flow faults, hacker attacks and other unlawful acts against the Company’s servers and facilities, force majeure circumstances and also the suspension of the trade at the financial markets that affects the financial instruments used by the Company.
- 4.11. The Company has the right to reconsider (modify) the trading transaction in case of the software failures detection during 5 trading sessions from the moment of the failure detection. In this case the Client is provided with the history data of at least two independent sources of quotes.
- 4.12. The Client agrees that the Company has the right to cancel the trading result upon the Client’s transactions in case of systematic use of the strategy when the time period between opening and closing the order (or opening the reverse, fully or partially locking order) does not exceed two minutes.
- 4.13. If the Client’s intentions or actions are associated with the use of the technical or other specifications (trading conditions, facilities operation, software) with the purpose to derive profit mainly by means of these conditions manipulating (either on the particular account or on the group of interrelated accounts) the Company is entitled to cancel operations classifying them as non-trading, and in the case of the further misuse – to involuntarily close the account (accounts)with refunding the amounts available for withdrawal on such account (accounts).
- 4.14. The Client is absolutely responsible for the trading transactions performed with the use of the additional functions of the Client’s trading terminal such as Trailing Stop or Expert Advisor. These functions, their performance and specifications are directly reliant on the Client’s trading terminal and cannot be controlled by the Company’s server.
- 4.15. The Client agrees that the Company has the right to demand from the Client to terminate the Trading Advisor work on the Client’s account, should the number of requests to the server goes beyond all reasonable limits which may result in server overload.
5. General provisions for binary options trade
- 5.1. The Client opens an account of the W-OPTION type for “American/ European” Binary options trade or an account of the W-PROFI type for “Forex options 0-100” trade on the Company’s website in the protected area of the site – in the Personal Cabinet. Upon the registration, the Client is assigned with a trading account number (login and a trading password).
- 5.2. Each of the financial contracts on this site is an individual agreement between the Company and the Client and is not a financial credit document and may not be debated, released or assigned to the third persons.
- 5.3. The primary tools for submitting orders for “American/ European” Binary options purchase are the following platforms: WebTrader, MetaTrader 4, and mobile applications for iOs and Android. Trading orders processing is performed on the basis of the MetaTrader 4 trading server, in the “Market Execution” execution mode.
- 5.3.1. The desktop version of the Clients’ terminal MetaTrader 4 is used for “American/ European” options trade along with the additional application FX LITE, the interface of which allows setting the option’s parameters. You can download and install the additional software FX LITE for MT4 on a personal computer in the special section of the site.
- 5.3.2. Utilizing Expert Advisors are allowed on accounts for trading Binary options of all types.
- 5.3.3. Trading terminal MetaTrader 4 can be used for “American/ European” options trade unassisted, without the additional application FX LITE. In this case, the “comment” field in the standard dialog window of opening an order should be used, where manually, or by means of the EAs functions, it is necessary to state the expiration parameters of an order in the format “BO exp:120” (where 120 – is the expiration time in seconds).
- 188.8.131.52. Only existing expiration periods, the value of which are available on the site in the section “Preliminary calculations”, should be used for “American/ European” options.
- 184.108.40.206 Expiration statement parameters and the form of submitting an order for “Forex options 0-100” are listed in the corresponding section.
- 5.3.4. The mobile applications for “American/ European” Binary options trade on the iPhone/iPad, Android devices should be installed from the appropriate catalogues of the App Store and Google Play Market.
- 5.4. Three types of Binary options are available for trade in the Company. On the accounts of the W-OPTION type - “American and European” options; on the W-PROFI accounts: “Forex option 0-100”.
TRADING CONDITIONS ON “EUROPEAN OPTIONS”:
- 5.5. The assets for “European binary options” trade are only available on the account of the W-OPTION type and contain letter “b” at the end of the symbols (i.e. EURUSDb, AUDUSDb, XAUUSDb, etc.), and are placed in the “Navigator” section of the Binary Options menu of the WebTrader platform, “Market Watch” of the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- 5.5.1 Concluding the contract for the binary option purchasing, the Client can choose only two directions: UP (option for a rise) and DOWN (option for a lowering), having prespecified necessary parameters of a deal.
- 5.5.2. The option for a rise UP is considered to be executed with a positive result if the asset base price is higher at the moment of expiration than at the moment of concluding a contract.
- 5.5.3. The option for a decline DOWN is considered to be executed with a positive result if the asset base price is lower at the moment of expiration than at the moment of concluding a contract.
- 5.5.4. The option is considered exercised with the “draw” result if from the moment of concluding a deal the asset base price does not change and remains at the same level as at the moment of concluding a deal. In this case the amount invested in the option returns to the trading account balance in 100% volume.
- 5.5.5. “European option” expires only on the date/ at the time of the expiration period. The option cannot be closed ahead of time.
- 5.5.6. The Payout Win and Payout Loss rates on each asset base of the “European option” are specified in the contract parameters prior to its concluding and in the special section of the site “preliminary calculations” as well. Payout Win and Payout Loss rates are expressed in percent from the amount of the investment into the option and cannot be changed before the time of the purchased option expiration.
- 5.5.7. Payout Win and Payout Loss calculations as well as option contracts for the asset base of the “European options” expiration periods are determined by the Company, reasoning from the market situation, expected interest rate levels, essential economic news, market volatility and other market conditions, the combination of which determines the parameters of the purchased option.
- 5.5.8 The Payout Win and Payout Loss rates can be changed only for new contracts.
TRADING CONDITIONS ON “AMERICAN OPTIONS”:
- 5.6. The assets for “American binary options” trade are only available on the account of the W-OPTION type and contain letters “ab” at the end of the symbols (i.e. EURUSDab, AUDUSDab, XAUUSDab, etc.), and are placed in the “Navigator” section of the Binary Options menu of the WebTrader platform, “Market Watch” of the MetaTrader 4 platform.
- 5.6.1. Concluding the contract for the binary option purchasing, the Client can choose only two directions: UP (option for a rise) and DOWN (option for a lowering), having prespecified necessary parameters of a deal.
- 5.6.2. The option for a rise UP is considered to be executed with a positive result if the asset base price is higher at the moment of expiration than at the moment of concluding a contract.
- 5.6.3. The option for a decline DOWN is considered to be executed with a positive result if the asset base price is lower at the moment of expiration than at the moment of concluding a contract.
- 5.6.4. “American option” can be closed ahead of time. At that, there is the time period “freeze time” that determines the possibility of the early closing for the purchased option shortly after its purchasing, and before the expiration time. Freeze time parameters are specified in the section “preliminary calculations” on the Company’s web-site.
- 5.6.5. The additional commission of 40 % from the amount of investment in the option is charged for the early closing. Parameters of the commission for the early closing are specified in the special section “preliminary calculations” on the Company’s web-site.
- 5.6.6. The return on investment in case of loss does not exist for the American option.
- 5.6.7. The option is considered exercised with the “draw” result if from the moment of concluding a deal the asset base price does not change and remains at the same level as at the moment of concluding a deal. In this case the amount, invested in the option, returns to the trading account balance in 100% volume.
- 5.6.8. The Payout Win and Payout Loss rates on each asset base of the “American option” are specified in the contract parameters prior to its concluding and in the special section of the site “preliminary calculations” as well. Payout Win and Payout Loss rates are expressed in percent from the amount of the investment into the option and cannot be changed before the time of the purchased option expiration.
- 5.6.9. Payout Win calculations, commission levels for the early closing, freeze time level as well as option contracts for the asset base of the “American options” expiration periods are determined by the Company, reasoning from the market situation, expected interest rate levels, essential economic news, market volatility and other market conditions, the combination of which determines the parameters of the purchased option.
- 5.6.10. The Payout Win rates, commission for the early closing as well as freeze time can be changed only for new contracts.
- 5.6.11. In case of the early closing, a dynamic profit/ loss adjustment occurs in proportion of the time passed to the time of the purchased option complete expiration.
- 5.6.12. The base assets on the “American options” do not support either complete or partial hedging of the option contracts.
TRADING CONDITIONS FOR “FOREX OPTION 0-100”
- 5.7. The trading assets for “Forex option 0-100” are only available on the account of the W-OPTION type and contain letters “-bt” at the end of the symbols (i.e. (EURUSD-bt, AUDUSD-bt, XAUUSD-bt, etc.), and are placed in the “Market Watch” of the MetaTrader 4 platform and “Forex” menu of the WebTrader platform.
- 5.7.1. In order to conclude the contracts for the “Forex option 0-100” options purchasing, trading terminal Meta Trader4 is used without any additional applications. Execution occurs in the “Instant execution” mode.
- 5.7.2. The “Forex option 0-100” base assets are integrated in the FX Option 0-100 group of instruments in the Meta Trader4 platform.
- 5.7.3. The source of quotes is the base Forex symbol of the corresponding currency pair.
- 5.7.4. The quotes accuracy of the “Forex option 0-100” base assets is 4/2 decimal place.
- 5.7.5. Concluding the contract for the binary option purchasing, the Client uses a standard order window of the Meta Trader 4 platform and selects one of the directions BUY (option for a rise) and SELL (option for a lowering).
- 5.7.6. The option on the rate rise BUY is effected at the ASK price and closes at the BID price. The option for a rise is considered to be closed with a positive result if the closing price BID is higher than the opening price.
- 5.7.7. The option on the rate lowering SELL is effected at the BID price and closes at the ASK price. The option for a lowering is considered to be closed with a negative result if the closing price ASK is lower than the opening price.
- 5.7.8 Payout Win and Payout Loss rates for the “Forex option 0-100” always equal 100%.
- 5.7.9. The minimum expiration period is 1 hour, maximum – 5 days. The expiration period is specified in the comment field of the order window, expressed in hours or in the D1, D2, ..D5 format.
- 5.7.10 “Forex option 0-100” cannot be closed ahead of time.
- 5.7.11. In case if the option expiration time falls on a day-off, the first tick (a price change), received after opening the trading session of the next week, is considered to be the closing price.
- 5.7.12. In case if from the moment of concluding a contract and to the moment of the “Forex option 0-100” expiration the price of the base asset does not change and remains at the same level, a SELL option will be closed with the positive profit, a BUY option – with the negative profit.
- 5.7.13. The cost of closing the "Forex option 0-100" is the first tick, which came after the contract expires (expiration).
General provisions for “Binary options” trade
- 5.8. The conditions for the option contracts concluding are specified in the special section of the Company’s site, on the “How to trade binary options” and “preliminary calculations” pages.
- 5.9. Upon the attempt to conclude a contract for the amount exceeding the maximum quantity of investment for the certain account type, the terminal will display the error message “Invalid Volume” or “Off quotes”.
- 5.10. Upon the attempt to conclude a contract for the amount less than the minimum quantity of investment for the certain account type, the terminal will display the error message “Invalid Volume” or “Off quotes”.
- 5.11. At the moment of concluding a binary option contract, there occurs opening a trading order with a negative profit, equal to the amount invested in the option. When the expiration period of the option contract expires, a trading order is closed with the value of the profit depending on the deal result.
- 5.12 The Company is entitled to cancel the request for the financial contract purchasing in case if the amount of funds on the trading balance is less than required for this contract purchasing.
- 5.13. The current rates for the asset base, offered by the Company for binary options trade, are the rates calculated by the Company according to the interbank trading information received from the Company’s news agencies partners.
- 5.14. The quotes for the asset base of American and European binary options correspond to the middle prices, which are formed by means of addition a buying price (Ask) to a selling price (Bid) and are calculated using the formula: (Ask+Bid)/2 = Middle Price.
- 5.15. The Client is informed and agrees that the asset base prices for the American and European binary option at the market can vary from the prices at the Forex market. The price levels received from the third source are not accepted for the consideration. The parties consider all the matters, associated with the price levels determination, on the basis of the Company’s data.
- 5.16. Binary option trading is available from Monday to Friday within the period from 00:05 to 23:59, besides days off and holidays. If the expiration of the option is assigned on the day off or holiday, the option will be executed on this day.
- 5.16.1. The Company is entitled to introduce changes into the schedule of trading at the option market without any prior notification about such changes. In such cases, the trading terminal will display the message “Market is closed”.
- 5.16.2. Information provided in the section “Preliminary calculations” is solely for familiarizing purposes. Actual values have only the levels displayed in the form of submitting an order for purchasing an option, before the moment of purchasing it.
- 5.16.3. The period of processing trading orders when concluding contracts for purchasing Binary options is not strictly prescribed and may vary from 0,1 to 3 seconds.
- 5.16.4. When using mechanical trading systems such as Expert Advisors, Scripts, estimated time of processing trading orders on the W-OPTION accounts may be increased in order to provide an additional check of the trading orders for the prices correctness and possibility of concluding an option contract.
- 5.17. The Company reserves the right to terminate the option trade, if the reasons for such actions are the events, specified in paragraph 4.10 of this Agreement, including but not limited by them; specific market conditions, such as abnormal market volatility or low liquidity of the asset base offered for trade by the Company, impossibility to calculate the contract price, payout win/loss rates, as well as the existence of such circumstances that, in the judgment of the Company, make such services provision unreasonable.
6. Conditions for “Deposit Bonus +50%” use
- 6.1. The bonus can be charged to any account type as well as to the SAFE account from the list of the accounts offered by the Company, regardless to the date of opening an account, deposit and account currencies.
- 6.2. The Client has the right to receive the bonus under the condition of replenishing the account on the amount equal to 100 USD or more.
- 6.3. The total number of the charged bonuses within the special offer period is unrestricted.
- 6.4. The bonus is charged as a credit and is not available for withdrawal.
- 6.5. Upon charging the credit bonus the trading account balance does not change.
- 6.6. During the funds withdrawal from the trading account to which the bonus was charged, the proportional deduction of the bonus funds equal to 50% from the withdrawal amount in relation to the charged bonus amount occurs.
- 6.6.1. During the funds transfer from the trading account to which the bonus was charged, the bonus funds amount is deducted proportionally to the amount of transfer in relation to the charged bonus. Concurrently, the bonus equal to 50% from the amount of the transferred funds is charged to the trading account to which the transfer was performed.
- 6.7. The bonus cannot be used for binary option trade.
- 6.8. The bonus is owned by the Company and can be cancelled at any time without any reason given.
- 6.8.1. The bonus cannot be lost. In case of a negative floating profit (Equity) occurrence on the trading account, the margin requirements calculations completely depend on own funds on the account.
- 6.8.2. The Client has the right to refuse from the bonus funds charging to the account. For this purpose, performing the replenishment of the trading account to an amount equal to 100 USD or more, it is necessary to unselect the box in the appropriate line of the Trader Room.
- 6.8.3. The Client can also refuse from the bonus after it has been charged to a trading account by making a request from the personal Trader Room to the Company’s support service.
- 6.8.4. A credit bonus cannot be involved in trading options 0-100. In case of purchasing an option contract on the credit bonus funds, the amount of the credit funds will be called back and all opened deals will be closed with the current value of profit.
- 6.9. The Company is entitled to terminate the “Deposit bonus +50%” special offer at any moment without any reasons given.
7. Conditions for “Bonus-voucher” use
- 7.1. A bonus-voucher can be charged to any type of a trading account from the list of the Company’s accounts available for opening.
- 7.2. The condition for charging a bonus-voucher is a replenishment of any trading account to an amount not less than 1 USD.
- 7.3. A bonus-voucher can be charged as a runner-up prize for taking part in the Company’s competitions, promotional offers and as well as in the other events conducted by the Company. Fulfillment of the conditions for receiving a bonus-voucher in each particular case can be additionally stipulated, within the frame of such event conducting.
- 7.4. A bonus-voucher is not subject to withdrawal, except as otherwise provided by the additional conditions, stated in paragraph 7.3.
- 7.4.1. The finds received upon charging a bonus-voucher are possible to be used only for trading on products which are offered by the Company.
- 7.4.2. The profit derived resulting from using the bonus-voucher funds can be withdrawn in any amount.
- 7.4.3. The Company is entitled to cancel the withdrawal of the profit derived resulting from using bonus-voucher funds according to the requisites stated by the Client during the order for withdrawal formation. Therewith, the Company is obliged to provide the possibility for the funds withdrawal through such payment means and to such payment system, which the Company considers, upon own discretion, to be practicable for the funds withdrawal.
- 7.4.4. The Company has the right not to accrue or to annul charges at annual interest rate (IR), received by using bonus finds.
- 7.5. The company is entitled to request the Client, if such required, to submit any identification document that can verify the Client’s identity according to the Company’s AML (anti-money laundering) policy.
- 7.6. A bonus-voucher is owned by the Company and can be cancelled at any moment if there are any reasons to suppose that the bonus funds are not used as intended, as well as in the case of the Company’s bonus program improper use that can be detected upon the Company’s discretion. Such improprieties are those including but not limited by: using a proxy-server during trading on the bonus funds; several trading accounts with boundary trading strategy existence; etc. In case of such detections a profit derived from using the bonus funds is also subject to cancellation.
- 7.7. The Company reserves the right to cancel prize funds under the condition that the profit received above the prize funds is over 150%.
- 7.8. A rewarding bonus is not subject to withdrawal and available for trading only. The profit resulted from the trading bonus funds on the trading accounts W-CENT, W-PROFI, W-ECN can be withdrawn in any amount; on the W-OPTION accounts (Binary options) only upon meeting the requirement for the certain turnover on the account. The turnover can be calculated according to the following formula: Bonus*10
8. Conditions of World Forex Club program
- 8.1. Any Company’s Client can participate in the World Forex Club loyalty program.
- 8.2. When activating the World Forex Club program a club coefficient is calculated and a Participant is assigned with the profile status in the club. The club coefficient calculations depend on the profile age, trading turnover and amount of funds on all accounts of the profile.
- 8.2.1. Trading turnover is calculated in lots and/ or amount of all funds invested into the Binary options.
- 8.2.2. Profile funds are calculated from the balance value or total funds amount of the profile, inclusive of the opened positions.
- 8.3. The compound club coefficient of the club is updated once a day.
- 8.4. Calculating and adding the club points are carried out within 10-15 minutes after closing the trading position.
- 8.4.1. Calculating the points is carried out on the unlocked amount on the trading instrument.
- 8.4.2. For fully or partially hedged trading orders, the calculation of points will be carried out after closing of all orders that took part in the lock and intersected with the accounting order.
- 8.4.3. The number of points is defined by the base value for every trading instrument, depends on its amount and the club coefficient multiplied by the base value. Preliminary calculations are carried out in the special section of the World Forex Club program.
- 8.4.4. Club points are not calculated and not charged when trading Binary options of the “Forex option 0-100” group.
9. Additional services “Personal safe” and “Funds transfer”
- 9.1. Safe account in the USD, EUR, RUB, UAH USD, EUR, RUB, UAH currencies is available to any Client.
- 9.2. Annual interest rates are added to all funds in the safe according to the currency of the safe account.
- 9.2.1. An annual interest rate is added in the end of a calendar month.
- 9.2.2. In case if no trading operations are performed on the trading accounts of the profile for the period of three calendar months, the Company is entitled to decrease an interest rate threefold.
- 9.3. An immediate funds transfer between all types of the profile trading accounts as well as the safe account is available to a Client.
- 9.3.1. Funds conversion between accounts with different currencies is performed at the rates of the country central banks, whose currencies participate in exchange.
- 9.3.2. The company is entitled to change the rates of the internal exchange between the profile accounts and set the commercial rates, depending on the market conditions.
- 9.4. A Client agrees that the Company’s additional services are solely a marketing instrument, created for the additional motivation of the clients and are not a bank service. In case of the manipulation and misuse of the “Personal safe” and “Funds transfer” services, the Company has the right to cancel the difference on the profile balance, increased entirely due to these services use.
10. Consideration of appeals, claims and disputes
- 10.1. The parties endeavor to settle all disputes by negotiation and correspondence. Claims from the Client are accepted for consideration only in the written form and no later than three calendar days from the date of the disputable situation occurrence.
- 10.2. All appeals from the Client are considered to de official and regarded as appeals represented in the written form, provided that they are delivered by means of the Company’s site interface (in the Trader Room)or via an e-mail to the addresses of the relevant Company’s services or by an ordinary mail. Appeals delivered via the programs of on-line communicators such as ICQ, support-chart and others are not considered to be written ones.
- 10.3. The time for consideration the Client’s claims takes no longer than ten working days from the receipt of all necessary and sufficient data related to such claim and required for its settlement from the Client.
- 10.4. In case of disagreement on the operations or on the Client’s trading account state the parties consider the records of the Client’s operations with the reference to the Company’s data.
Company «World Forex»
Adress: Govant Building, Kumul Highway,
Port Vila, Vanuatu.